Following the Prime Minister's announcement on Saturday the 31st of October, about a second national lockdown, our governing body - The Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) - have confirmed that medical appointments are still allowed and Physiotherapy practices can remain open to all customers for Physiotherapy services.
In addition we can continue to offer sports massage apppointments with Katie Gibson and Kate Disley.
We continue to strictly adhere to government advice and the CSP guidelines around social distancing and use of PPE in order to protect our customers and staff and help stop the spread of the virus.
Our approach, above our usual high levels of hygiene standards, will include:
- No communal waiting area, clients will be advised to wait outside the clinic or in their vehicles until the physio is ready to welcome them and guide them through our safety procedures.
- Clients to complete Covid-19 Screening form prior to treatment.
- Temperature checks on arrival.
- Hand sanitising station on arrival.
- Full PPE provision for staff including masks, aprons and gloves.
- All clients to wear face mask/covering on arrival and during appointments.
- ALL surfaces sanitised between clients.
- Windows and doors open where possible whilst maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
However, if you don't feel comfortable or are unable to come into the clinic just, our online virtual services will be continuing so we can still help you from the comfort of your own home, no matter where you live.
Book an appointment here for either face to face or virtual Physiotherapy appointment : Book Now