FASCIAL MOVEMENT TAPING
Kinesiology Taping Evolved
We are pleased to be working with ROCKTAPE UK who are committed to delivering the highest quality kinesiology taping seminars in the UK. They believe education should be informative, movement-centric and fun. Their approach is guided by evidence but not shackled by it. They teach taping concepts that can be used with elegant simplicity to create lasting change to complex problems. They understand there is still much to learn. ROCKTAPE is the future of kinesiology taping education.
FASCIAL MOVEMENT TAPING 1 (FMT1)
This 1 day workshop is a perfect introduction to our taping theory and concepts. Based on previous feedback it is suitable for both novice and experienced tapers. The course is aimed at Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports and Massage Therapists, and Personal Trainers. If your profession has not been mentioned please contact us to discuss the course suitability. FMT1 aims to teach you lots of taping techniques and the concepts on which they are based. This will equip you with the skills and understanding to effectively apply ROCKTAPE to virtually any problem within the musculoskeletal system.
FMT1 Course outline:
- Theory and Concepts of Kinesiology taping
- Practical Introduction
- Symptom Reduction Taping (SRT)
- Research Review
- Oedema Control Taping (OCT)
- Dynamic Postural Taping (DPT)
- Power Taping Method (PTM)
FMT1 Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of Kinesiology Tape
- To gain a basic knowledge of the research in Kinesiology taping
- To learn and practise correct tape cutting and handling skills
- To learn the concepts behind 4 main types of tape application
- To practise application of the 4 main types of tape application
Where: Physiohaüs, Physiotherapy, Sports Injury and Bike Fit Clinic 37-39 St. George's Terrace Jesmond Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 2SX
When: Sat 12th May 2018 9:15am-4.30pm. Registration 9am
Includes: Course notes, tape, Morning/Afternoon tea.
CPD: A personal certificate of attendance with CPD hours will be issued upon completion.
Click here to book your place direct with Rock Tape. Watch the video below to listen to physio feedback.